Thursday, May 28, 2015

Just. Wonderful.


Wondering where I've been? Let me walk you through it.

- I got sick.

- Jason got sick.

- Audra got sick.

- Audra has two teeth popping through on top! Just for good measure!

When the smoke cleared, Jason and I were diagnosed with strep throat (cue antibiotics!) and Audra was diagnosed with not one, but two ear infections. So she's on antibiotics, too! We're all on antibiotics! It's wonderful!

It's. Just. Wonderful.

Basically, I can't wait for Saturday, and that's entirely because I am just super ready for this week to be one hundred percent over. I am going to the farmer's market, and I am buying some Kuka Juice, and I am taking a walk. There may be a waterfall involved. I may just lie down under a tree and regret my life choices.

But I will do it with enough penicillin in my system to choke a bear.

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I hope you all feel better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay penicillin! My favorite antibiotic. Just kidding... I had to stay home on Mon with the sick baby, and leave early on Thu because I got sick. So I very much feel for you... Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay penicillin! My favorite antibiotic. Just kidding... I had to stay home on Mon with the sick baby, and leave early on Thu because I got sick. So I very much feel for you... Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!