Friday, April 3, 2015

this moment.

THIS MOMENT: a friday ritual. a single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. a simple, special, extraordinary moment. a moment i want to pause, savor & remember. - natalie


Those of you on instagram or my personal facebook have already seen this, but I've been looking to link up to Natalie Creates' Friday posts called 'this moment', and I can't think of a better photo I took this whole week. Just me and my baby and her hand on mine.

Want to post your own? Link up in my comments or over in Natalie's! If you have an Insta, Facebook, twitter, blog, or whatever that you do a 'this moment' photo for, I'd love to go see it! I really like clicking through them, and it can take a harried Friday into a super calm one.

Man, I need to clip my baby's nails.

Crap, I just failed at the 'no words' part.

Um.

Everyone just sssshhhh and look at the picture.

I SAID SHUSH.

Oh wait.

I'm still talking.

Um.

I'll just go now.

1 comment:

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!