Wednesday, December 24, 2014

On Christmas Eve


We made faces at the rain, opened up Santa's presents early (since, um, it's not like Audra can really open them just yet and trust me, Santa understands that we'll be elsewhere tomorrow and needed them early), went out for lunch at Greenfield's Deli (corned beef sandwich for Jason, smoked salmon on a bagel for me - plus crumb cake!), came home and fought sleep like a banshee, then slept like a rock, then played with her new teddy bear from Santa, had a bath, and now we are fighting sleep once again. Although this time rather than yell, she's simply trying to keep herself awake by repeating the "ah" sound over and over and over and over and over and over and she's totally losing the fight.

Happy Christmas Eve, little girl.

I hope we made your first one fun.

(Next year you'll get to open one present yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!