Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Evening Flowers


One of the African daisies on our front stoop, at nearly 8:30 last night.

I may hate the heat and curse at the humidity, but there is nothing like still having enough light to take photos when it would be a miserable sad pitch black nothing in December.

What is not pictured is Jason sort of patiently waiting for me to finish, and me repeating "just... just one more. Wait, no, I'll be done after this one. No, that didn't work, one more time..." for a solid seven minutes because he couldn't get in the house until I stopped sitting on the steps.

I am nothing if not a giving and a selfless wife.

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. You have my complete sympathy on the humidity though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS SO HUMID. Every year in summer I bemoan living here, and every year in winter I'm grateful for it, haha.

      Delete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!