Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welp.


So far...

 I started my day off with a nasty headache from sleeping in a weird position.

Stubbed my toe on the corner of a cabinet and hopped around the house making weird sounds.

The dog stared at me with his head cocked to the side the whole time. He looked at my toe, he looked at me. I felt like he understood my pain.When I sat down, he came over to lick my hand and promptly stepped on that same toe.

Left a cabinet door open and banged my forehead into it.

Forgot to shower on time so my hair won't even remotely be dry when I get to work.

Looked in the mirror after I finally showered and I think the wrinkle by my mouth is getting bigger

Saw a new wrinkle by my left eye. Proceeded to freak out. Currently trying to figure out a way to not be 27 anymore because I've decided I don't like it.

I have a jillion clothes and don't want to wear any of them.

Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. lol Your tag "just call me mrs. crankypants"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That nickname comes up far more than I'll ever admit.

      Delete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!