Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cleanliness is Next to Who -Has-the-Time-liness

 There are days where I think to myself that life would just be a lot easier if we were independently wealthy and I could be a stay-at-home Katie and clean all day. 

Pffft.

Everyone knows I still wouldn't clean, I'd just have the time to come up with more creative excuses as to why I wasn't.

... which is a form of using my imagination, which is what writers are supposed to do so really I don't see the problem.

Right?

In short, it's going to be a quiet week here on le blog. If it makes you feel better, I'll be over here covered in dust trying to figure out how the dog can have such short hair and yet shed so very much.

Clearly, it's a talent.

I'll try to have something up for you by Friday but honestly I can't promise it'll be any better than today's rambling nonsense.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...it's so hard to keep a place clean! And it's only me and my husband...I can't imagine how people keep a place clean with kids!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am NOT looking forward to that. Between the two of us, the dog, and the cat, things get crazy enough around here. Although at least a baby wouldn't shed hair everywhere like the pets do?

      So there's that.

      Delete
  2. Girl, I've been waiting for a "free weekend" to clean this house for like two years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the occasional burst of cleanliness but it still just kind of peters out after about an hour. But I've made a CHECKLIST before my parents show up for Thanksgiving. It's going to take us like three days. It's going to be awful.

      Delete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!