Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Progress is Measured in Coffee Cups


Today, we decided to try out my progress so far by making a trip to the nearest Starbucks drive-through, which is something like twelve minutes of driving (round-trip) plus however long we sit in the line itself.

By the time we returned with my hazelnut macchiato, I was ready for a nap.

I had literally woken from a nap minutes before we left to try Starbucks in the first place.

So... maybe not ready to re-enter the world just yet.

Oh, well. Can't blame me for tryin', right? Especially when coffee is the carrot at the end of this particular stick.

So far I spend my time sleeping, reading, sleeping, watching documentaries on Netflix, sleeping some more, and endlessly scrolling through Pinterest and Etsy, since I can do both those things on my phone from the plush safe haven of the couch.

In case you're curious, I have located roughly 654,562 pieces of clothing and/or jewelry I would like to own in the last few days. And I have pinned them all.

It's an exciting recovery life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!