Saturday, June 22, 2013

On Saturdays at Work

Coworker: "I don't know, I just didn't sleep well. I think it's got something to do with the full moon? There's supposed to be some kind of super-big moon."

Me: "The moon? Are you ruled by the tides?"

Coworker: "I wouldn't say that."

Me: "Do you rule the tides? Would you call yourself... the Prince of Tides?"

Coworker: "No... "

Me: "The Minor Nobility of Tides?"

Coworker: "I don't think so."

Me: "The Duke of Tides. You look like a duke."

Coworker: "Maybe the Bureaucrat of Tides."

Me: "..."

Coworker: "Yeah, definitely the Bureaucrat of Tides."


---------------------------------------------


In that, readers, you have my entire work day explained.

Well, the only part of it that mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!