Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Few Things

I know I skipped my usual Wednesday post. We've had a really busy week and I just never felt quite like sitting down to really type up anything (even if Wednesday just consists of sticking a photo up here, maybe with a caption, and running off to whatever it is I'm up to that day). Tuesday we had dinner at my in-laws, last night some friends on their way up to D.C. needed a place to crash, tomorrow we've got a Book Club meeting at a local restaurant... it's just been a week of Stuff to Do.

Next week my parents are coming into town for Thanksgiving, so Jason and I have lots of picking up to do around the house, food to buy for Annual Eat Til You're Sick, Then Eat Again Tomorrow Day... well. There are lists, that's all I'm going to say at this point.

So many lists.

In any case, this is the first chance I've had to sit down and see if I've got anything for you.

So here are a couple of photos I've taken lately. Or a few photos, I guess, since there are more than two.

Several photos?

...

Let's not get into this. My brain, she is too tired for the grammars tonight.

.


.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!