Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday


I think the cat has the right idea.

Today we walked five miles, did some cleaning, I ran to Barnes & Noble to pick up House of Leaves and have some coffee and lunch with my friend Sherrie. I've made myself tea, lost my phone somewhere inside the house (don't try calling me, it's on silent because clearly that's what you need to do before you lose a phone), I'm doing some laundry and trying to get up the motivation to do anything about the dirty dishes.

If I was smart I'd make a grocery list while I'm procrastinating on doing the dishes.

On the other hand, I have this whole internet to look at...

Listening to:

Buffy St. Marie, "The Big Ones Get Away"

2 comments:

  1. Hello again :-) I can picture your face as everyone - everyone - says "have you tried calling it?" :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, eventually found it buried under a pile of blankets. Apparently I felt it was cold.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!