Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Not Exactly Wordless Wednesday: Storm Blows In


Labor Day weekend was lovely. We were able to actually relax for a lot of it, see a couple of our friends, drink pumpkin beer, have my first pumpkin spice latte of the season, play video games and volunteer at the Swamp Rabbit Cafe's 1-year anniversary party. It's nice to be able to accomplish a lot and get some serious relaxation time in.

Last night we went with my mother-in-law to order the building that will eventually become Jason's blacksmith shop! We helped with making dinner, and then went out and I now own my very own lime-green-and-blue bicycle. We are calling this Christmas in September, and it is awesome.

In the summer, especially the late summer, a daily thunderstorm or spat of rain gets kind of expected. They sweep in, dump rain, and sweep out just as quickly. Jason and I were out walking when we saw the above clouds on their way out, which was only reassuring until we noticed another set of clouds on their way in on the other side of the road.

We walked a little more quickly after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!