Saturday, July 7, 2012

Captain Obvious


I took these photos on my phone, when I first came in to work.

I always come in early to make myself some coffee and listen to the radio, but I found myself distracted by the condensation on the windows.
I am an easily distracted kind of person.


Ask my friend Jamin about being on a walk downtown with Jason and I, and having to stop so I could take photos of a particularly cool leaf I saw on the sidewalk.

Actually, let's not ask Jamin about that.

Let's just hope he doesn't remember.


I regret nothing; that leaf had a really interesting color pattern.

See? This is what I mean about being super distractable.


Anyway, the whole point of this silly little note was to ask everyone a question.

So, on this blue skies and sunshine kind of morning...

D'you think maybe it's just a wee bit humid today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!