Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Fruit


The blueberries are starting to turn, well, blue in the Native Plants Garden at work.

It has been a rainy, cloudy couple of days. I am not even going to pretend I'm not enjoying it. The choices in South Carolina in the summer are A. humid, warm, and rainy or B. humid, sunny, and blistering hot. I'll take the former, thanks.

Monday, we put an offer on the house. Yesterday they came back and countered. We accepted, and now we're one step closer to owning it! Now we just have to finish up the loan - at least one or two more meetings with the lender, I think just one more with the realtor, and I get to go talk to the inspector next Monday!

We are so excited, people.

I can't wait until we can show you a few pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!