Sunday, May 27, 2012

Frog (to be!) in the Bog

Do you see him?

Do you see the tadpole?

The... frankly kind of huge tadpole who may very well become the 50-Foot-Frog once he reaches adulthood?


There!

Tadpole!

Yay tadpole!

My coworker and I have been watching them go from tiny little things to HUGE almost-frogs that are clearly quickly overpopulating the little bog we have at work in our native plants garden. 

May the strongest and largest of the frogs survive!

I'd like to have a pet bullfrog at work. I would name him Godzilla.

This update is brought to you by "Tomorrow is Memorial Day and Jason and I have the day off. We both have jobs where real holidays exist for the first time, and we are going to make the most of this, so you're only gettin' a single photo of a tadpole out of me. Because we are totally going to see each other all day and enjoy it, darn it."

Or possibly by, "Sometimes I have too much free time."

Or our eternal sponsor,

"It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Everybody have a good Memorial Day!




P.S. I had the worst night of no-sleeping ever last night, so that may also explain why I think showing you a tadpole is a good use of our time. I am so sleep-deprived. This can only end well.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation, lovely lady! And you're right - that will totally be GODZILLA-frog!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!