Sunday, April 22, 2012

Proud as a...



Not too much to say.

I just really like this necklace, and also Jason made biscuits and gravy for breakfast (and Cuban coffee to drink with them) and a really delicious salad for our super-late-lunch-early-dinner. Also also we have cheese with Guinness in it awaiting me in the fridge, which makes me very, very happy.

Yesterday we bought some local honey at the Azalea Festival (down the block from where I work, it was going on this weekend - your usual small-town festival kind of thing) and some Rocky Road homemade fudge.

Also we ate at a place called the Starving Artist Cafe yesterday, and it was awesome, and I'm going to tell you about it tomorrow. Or possibly later tonight if I get bored when Jason leaves for his usual guy-bonding-time engagement.

But probably tomorrow.

Let's not kid ourselves, it's kind of an accomplishment for me to get a single blog post up when it's my delightful, delicious day off... two is probably overachieving.

I still need to do my yoga video tonight. I have a book I'm working on reading, so I'll put some time into that.

Also I may need to completely undo all the good exercise does and eat some of that Guinness cheese. I may actually need to do that.

Sometimes, we need cheese to survive. At least that's how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!