Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been awhile, hasn't it?


I don't know. I haven't been feelin' it too much lately, but the last couple of days have been lovely. I didn't get any pictures, since I hadn't realized how low my battery was until I tried to take the camera downtown with us Friday night and it gamely turned on, and just quickly turned off again. Sad little camera.

In any case, the following things have happened:

1. Jason bought a little old Ford truck to go back and forth to work in.
2. A week later, the truck wouldn't start. We spent a hilarious three or so days getting it towed to the dealership, taking it home running fine, and finding out the truck wouldn't start again the next morning. Everything's fixed now, but that truck needs to start earning its keep, s'all I'm sayin'.
3. I got a new job! I will be starting the 24th, Monday through Friday, first shift for training for a few weeks. As is my usual notion, I'm not really going to say WHERE I work, because that can get a bit shifty... employers tend not to like that. But I am excited for my new job, not in the least because the compensation is going to be worlds better than what I've been getting... I'm excited to get Jason and I 100% back in the black, finances-wise.

So that's the big stuff that's happened.

Tomorrow, I'm going to take a couple of pictures of the leaves as they're starting to turn here. And then I'm going to post those pictures here.  I will make this happen.

I've been having a tendency to think about posting, then kind of shrugging or getting pulled outside for a walk or to watch a movie or any number of myriad other things. But I like writing here, keeping a record, keeping people up to date.

So let's get back into that, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!