Thursday, September 22, 2011

... well then.


It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks.

Between working, carving out time together, and time spent with friends Jason and I haven't had a ton of time to sit back and relax... at our own house, at least. So I haven't had much time to sit and work on any of my photos or to get anything up here.

So I took a picture of my feet the other day, because these are some of my favorite shoes. So there you go. They're cheap little things I bought on clearance at Walmart something like two years ago. I think they've held up very well, considering.

So at least you know I'm doing something, even if that something is taking pictures of my own feet.

There was a week of temperatures that were delightfully lower and less-humid than I have been used to... fall is finally, finally, finally coming. I joyfully dug all my sweaters and winter clothing out of storage, all but singing to myself about it.

Of course, it's not really cold enough to justify my winter stuff, not just yet. But I have successfully worn at least one sweater in the last two weeks, and that makes me very happy indeed.

I am working hard to get back on track here. It's so hard to make myself sit down and really just write something out or work in Photoshop to get my pictures post-worthy. So many ways in which I need to get more disciplined.

Ah, well.

My goal for tomorrow is to post up another one of my Mindless Consumerism posts... this one may be fairly sweater-focused. It's a very sweater mood I've been in lately: I long for cooler temps all the time so I can bundle up in soft warm things throughout my whole day (or at least, the time I'm not at work).

I'm hoping to work on getting more photos ready, too, so I can have something to show you! I have photos from the Indie Craft Parade to get up on here, maybe a couple of things from when we went to visit Griz at Hagood Mill (Griz is who Jason apprenticed for back when he first got into blacksmithing).

I have so many things I want to do.

Now to just carve out some time in which to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!