Thursday, April 21, 2011

So this weekend


 IE, tomorrow

I am leaving with mischief in my eyes and my husband in tow, to go to Savannah, Georgia. My sister is visiting my brother-in-law (who has been living, not IN Savannah, but nearby) with my crazy-genius niece and they are enjoying all the wonderful that is there.

So tomorrow morning, I am leaving, still cranky with sleep. It's going to take a little over five hours to get there, but every single second is going to be worth it, because I am going to lay eyes on my sister and my niece for the first time since Christmas. Jason hasn't seen them since last July.

I won't see them again until this July, when I go back to Illinois to attend my cousin Melissa's wedding.

So we're going to make it count.

For now?

Well, I have a wine, cheese, and women party to attend tonight.

No, it's not that kind of party. Just a group of women drinkin' wine, eatin' cheese, bein' ladies.

You know, if any of us can actually be considered 'ladies' in any way.

And I think you know we can't.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the pillow fight (i happen to know for a fact there is ALWAYS a pillow fight)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!