Friday, April 1, 2011

So I know it's been a bit quiet around here this week; a combo of rain, rain, and more rain making picture-taking a little unpleasant, my work schedule being quite full (and mostly of closing shifts), and trying to get friend-time and Jason-time in.

So I haven't had much to say.

However, in a few hours I'll board a plane to spend a long weekend in New York City. I'm going to see THE LION KING (which must be capitalized, and I cannot even explain how I feel about this adequately, all I can do is squeal), meet up with a friend I've known for years but never met face to face, and then I get to see my husband's little cousin sing at Carnegie Hall!

I'll have my camera with me, so you can bet I'll be taking pictures. I might post here over the weekend, maybe. I may be able to get photos posted before Tuesday, I don't know. We'll see.

Everybody be good this weekend while I'm gone!

2 comments:

  1. finally away from the office it is a pleasant time ..."The lion king" Is it in a zoo ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your trip! Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!