Sunday, March 6, 2011

25

I am 25 now.

So that's something.
I'll try not to question whether or not it counts as an accomplishment of any kind. Although some of my family members might find it amazing I haven't managed to get myself killed yet, since my lack of common sense means I make a lot of dubious decisions.

In any case, I'm 25. 

So...

That's something.

For twenty-five years, I have had the most incredible family. I had the luck of being born into knowledge that no matter what, my family will stand behind me.

More recently, I married into another amazing group of people, who raised up the pragmatic, plain-spoken, endlessly supportive man I married.

I have known Jason since August of 2004. We started dating in January 2005. Well... January-ish. I'm not real clear on that.

So that's seven birthdays with Jason, since we started dating.

Best seven birthdays ever.


2004


Something like... 2006?


2008


2009


2010


March 6th, 2011

Yeah...

that seems right.

Now, that's something.



                                                                                                                                 *Note: these are not all photos from birthdays.
                                                                                                                                  Just the last one. I just... really like all these
                                                                                                                                            pictures and will use any excuse to put them 
where people see them. So there.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday - sorry it's a bit late but I was away learning about pipe smoking :-) 25 already? when you were born I was only one year from leaving School and running away to join the Navy - yoinks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!