Thursday, February 24, 2011

Will Work For Candy?

In 10 days, I will be 25 years old.

I'm a little bit excited. It's not like there is a huge milestone when you turn 25, just a continuation of the responsibilities of adulthood getting heaped on you. I'm still pretty thick in my "what have I been doing with my life" crisis.

But I'm still a little bit excited.

Last time I was home, I made off with some of Mom's old photos, so I could scan 'em in and have them for my very own.

So I just want you to know:


This used to be me. Climbing up things was kind of my hobby.


That used to be me, too.

Although you cannot see it, I am holding a sign I made myself which says "Will Work for Candy". With a little drawing of a tootsie roll or something next to the words. And some wonderful random marker zig-zags.

Clearly, an artist in the making, that one.

Also look at that shirt and pants. Just... just look at them.

Oh, the 90's.

More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!