Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday


Mom, Dad, and Jason leaning over the railing at the top of Caesar's Head.

You will notice I am taking pictures from a safe distance away.

I am also very worried that the railing will break and they'll fall over the side when I take this picture. Even though that's completely irrational.

I am running lots of errands today. Last night I put through payments for rent and for my student loan, so now my bank account is a little sad and the groceries and I are in for some price-watching.

I am compiling recipes from Thanksgiving, although I am sad that they will have no pictures with them. Maybe I'll just have to subject Jason to all those foods again to get some photos of what I made...

2 comments:

  1. I take it you don't do heights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really don't, Glen! I can't even get up on a ladder to change a light bulb without completely panicking. Tromping around on the edge of a MOUNTAIN is just a wee bit too much for me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!