Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Whew


Your esteemed blogger just worked four very early days in a row; starting at 8 AM and working until 4 PM for three of those days, and today getting out at 3 PM which by the way is lovely.

Waking up at 6 AM is harder than it should be.

I am one exhausted Katie.

I have an entry brewing about Jason and I going to Fall for Greenville (a local kind of foodie festival) complete with pictures and enough enthusiasm to be vaguely unsettling...


... but I do not have that enthusiasm right now.

Right now I am sort of staring blankly off into space, trying to remember how to form words and sentences and trying really hard not to want to go to bed at six o'clock at night.

I am failing, by the way.

I'm going to go eat the delicious food my husband has made for me now, because he is awesome and he cooks me things even when I am tired and grumpy and make frowny faces at him and his relentless cheerful attitude.

Then I am going to curl up and read a magazine.

Then go to bed.

And then, tomorrow morning, I am going to regale you all with photos from Fall for Greenville and descriptions of the delicious foods we tried.

It's going to be awesome.

Not a frowny-face in sight.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it sucks being an adult, huh?! :-)

    Can't wait to see the pics/hear about Fall for Greenville. I think it sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete