Saturday, October 16, 2010

I need more hobbies.


What makes one a crazy cat lady, exactly? Do you have to own several cats? In that case, I'll never be one. Do you have to have an irrational love for cats as opposed to all other animals? Well, that might be true.


Is it owning cat-themed sweaters? I may fit that bill; I do own the one. Jason vetoed any others. Apparently cat sweaters are something he feels strongly about. So... let's see here. By my count I've got A. likes cats more than other animals and B. owns a cat-themed sweater. Well, I don't think that makes me a crazy cat lady.



You know what, I think I know what the answer is.

It's taking something like 50 pictures of your cat just because and then making them pretty in Photoshop... just because.

And then posting them to the world...

just because.

...

Do I at least get some kind of a badge for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!