Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend


So this is the beginning of my four-day weekend. A weekend which, I will remind you, is actually taking place on an actual weekend.

I'm frankly a little giddy about it.

Waiting for Jason to wake up; obviously it'll be a few hours. Until then, I'm hanging out with the cat.

We have been invited to a party in Clemson this weekend, and it is a party which, as far as I can tell, is beginning on Friday and just sort goin' on from there. I have been informed that if we stay until Monday, rent negotiations will begin.

So, whatever that tells you.

For the moment it's pretty peaceful. I'm going to write for a while, pay a couple of bills, make myself some food. Nothing too exciting.

Once Jason is awake, booze shopping and packing for the weekend will commence. I completely and thoroughly plan to both have clean clothing on hand AND not smell this weekend, even if I am in Clemson and not here.

Or...

Maybe I'll go back to bed. I was up until 3 AM last night. I really need to get better at falling asleep when Jason's at work.

What is everyone else doing this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Football game tonight, shopping with Mom tomorrow, a ton of schoolwork/cleaning our house on Sunday. Sounds great, huh?! It's our first "quiet" weekend since JW went to school, so I'm looking forward to it - we've been SOOOO busy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!