Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To tide your silly selves over

I know, I know. I am far too boring for all this internet excitement. I promise, and I promise, and I promise. And then days go by.

But I know you'll forgive me, and besides!

I have three days in a row off work!

Tomorrow is dubbed Official Sleep-In Day. Tonight is Official Stay-Up-Late Night. I've got the tea for it and everything.

Thursday we've got errands to run all over God's green earth, and Friday I'm going to Clemson with my mother-in-law, to visit Jason's little sister Hunter at college. Jason and the family actually went to see her last weekend, but I had to work and was unable to go. I have been promised a tour, and been told to wear good walking shoes.

For the moment, however, I have been tagged by a fellow blogger here on Blogspot with a little questionnaire to fill out.

Three Thing Tag


3 places I would pack my travel bag for:
Seattle, Washington
Germany
Sweden

3 on-screen characters I like to watch:
Hank and Dean from The Venture Bros. (I count them as one!)
Simba in The Lion King (don't judge me)
Richard Mayhew in the Neverwhere miniseries

3 moods that describe me best:
Mercurial
Friendly
Anxious

3 things I always think of doing on a weekend:
Writing
Shopping
Snuggling
 
3 things from my childhood that I can’t forget:
Cheese and crackers with Grandma VanHoorn
Playing in a kiddie pool across the street when the Lee's house caught on fire, thinking it was them cooking on the grill and going to see, being swept up by my mother in a panic and not understanding what was going on.
Playing endless legends of The Herd out with Rikki

3 things I would never say no to:
Conversation
A coffee date with friends
My cat. It's not that I would never, it's more that I can't.
 
3 things I can’t live without:
Jason.
Family.
Books.


I know you're meant to tag others, but I'm not going to. I'll just leave this here and be on my merry way!

3 comments:

  1. That fire was TWENTY years ago!!! I still remember it like it was yesterday! You do have those details correct...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you guys want, give me a call Friday - I'll be off all day. Fridays are usually clean the house day but I can leave that to James for you lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah gotta love childhood naivety...thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!