Friday, June 11, 2010

Turkey babies!

I realize I have already posted once today, but I think this is worth an update.

Tonight, we saw turkey babies. Baby turkeys. Tiny turkey hatchlings. I am not kidding.

Add to that, we saw them very close up.


TURKEY BABIES. WITH THEIR TURKEY MAMA.


Uh-oh, Turkey Mama saw us.


Turkey Mama has another Turkey Mama with her who just came out of the brush right then where we could see her. Turkey Mamas 1 and 2 begin to herd their brood back into the woods.


Goodbye, Turkey Mamas 1 and 2.


Good-bye, Turkey Babies

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience, definitely worth posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe "Turkey Mamas" - very cute...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!