Monday, June 28, 2010

Friday, Saturday Sunday

A concise history of my weekend, in facebook status form:

Friday, June 28:
Traffic purgatory in MN thanks to construction. We're moving, but I'm pretty sure snails are laughing at us. at 3:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traffic purgatory takes us crawling past a town called Hope. Seems fitting. at 4:02 PM 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In mankato with a tornado over my head. In the basement of a fancy restaurant drinkin' my beer. Well, i said i was off on an adventure... at 7:04 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If we're going out, we're going out in style... at 7:30 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the hotel preparing for sleepytime. At least J.W. had an exciting birthday? at 11:01 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 26th

It's 8:25 AM and according to my father, we're already running late. :) at 8:25 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tornado warning AGAIN. Two in two days. Oh this spontaneous trip to minnesota was a GREAT idea... at 8:57 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I meant it when I said I'd go out in style... at 9:08 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course today is the day Jason forgets to turn his phone on. My husband really needs to call me right now. at 9:31 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 27th

I am back at my parents' house at this point.

I think I just need to admit I can't be awake anymore. But my brain is wired, even if my body is so tired... at 12:01 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So that's a select history of my weekend. My sister, brother-in-law, and my niece now have a lot of their things here at my parents' house, the niece is being adorable, and my sister and I are about to go get some groceries to help out. An exciting weekend, right? Two tornado warnings in two days!

And I get to watch my niece be this adorable chatterbox for days.

This is a fun vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!