Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pictures of my cat. Deal with it.

Just consider this your 'weekend edition' of a lazy Katie who spent much of the day with her cat. And painting! But you'll have to wait until Monday for the update on that to go up at The Giant's Eye... bwa ha ha, my evil plan is complete.


What happens when the cat decides it is no longer okay for me to be working on anything. Those are three of my sketchbooks and two reference books I'm using that she is sleeping on. I turned my back for one second, I tell you. One.


Okay, this one is just cute. There is no story... only adorable kitty face.

That's it for me today. I am going to go to bed at ten p.m. on a Saturday night (Jason is already in bed and has been there for like ten minutes now). Okay, 10:15.

We are an exciting, spur-of-the-moment partyin' couple, hmmn?

Only, y'know... not.

Oh well.

To bed with me.

2 comments:

  1. I have 4 dogs. I totally love them. Pets bring the purest joy to our lives, don't they?!

    Katie, I have to thank you muchly for your sweet comments back at Poesia Torta. You're just lovely. *-* thank you muchly!

    kiss your cheeks! =*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!