Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's that time again


The farmer down the road just started plowing this week. I was on a walk and watched him do most of one side. You may notice his tractor is red and black, not green and yellow... That's how you know he's an awesome farmer.



In other news, I woke up with a headache right behind my eyes and the bridge of my nose, that has since moved into kind of a general, very low-level ache somewhere in my forehead mostly. So I don't know.

Fighters' Practice at the park went really well today, except for a free-range toddler that kept trying to be involved in the fun (said fun involves bashing each other with foam weaponry, so it's not exactly somebody's-strange-toddler-friendly) and a couple of dogs not on a leash who were VERY EXCITED to see people and wanted attention NOW RIGHT THIS SECOND.So kind of a slow start, but we got back on track!

Our friends Stevie and Jason came with their toddler Nolan, who was in a bit of a mood when they got here but warmed up to us by the end, mostly. Enough to give me a big hug goodbye! Yay kids.

I've had two cups of coffee so far today (up at 8 BOTH of my weekend days, blegh) and I'm kind of wanting more, which probably says something bad about me. Oh well. I'm thinking otherwise I might just fall asleep halfway through game later. Or maybe fall asleep right n- zzzzzzzzz...

Just kidding.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!