Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dance dance grow little plants

Our plants are finally starting to show! I planted cilantro, basil, and mini bell peppers and then promptly forgot what was in which pot (except I'm pretty sure the basil was in the round green-ish one? Oh well, we'll figure it out when they're bigger). I've been a little worried because it hasn't been showing much green, but...

*drumroll*

Ta-da!







Green things! I'm... mostly sure that this is cilantro. If it's not cilantro, it's the mini bell peppers. I probably should have labeled them. I'm just going to pretend I did it on purpose because surprise is half the fun.


And our first sign of basil. The other three pots (also basil or cilantro... we had a lot of seeds, okay?) aren't showing much yet, but that doesn't mean they won't. I am full of optimism! Optimism and coffee! Which you could probably tell from the tone of this update and the fact that I was enthusiastic enough about blooming plants to take pictures of them. And then force you all to look at them.

Honestly, I'm just trying really hard to put off doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!