Saturday, March 13, 2010

Updates

So the world continues to slowly warm up here, which mostly just means rain and slushy dirt. Jason's car is still broken, so we're still trading off. I haven't been getting many hours at work, so this is kind of good, because trading off the car hasn't been an issue, and kind of bad, because you know, more hours = more money.

Yesterday I applied to two jobs in South Carolina. I realize it's a snowball's chance in hell that I'd even get a callback/response, but it's worth a shot, I suppose. If said snowball did survive more than a few minutes and I did get one of the jobs, Jason and I would basically just pack our stuff up and go like the wind.

Waiting for Jason to get home from work, other than that just working on my new painting and trying not to be worried about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!