Thursday, March 4, 2010

The things you find in the woods

I went for a walk today since it's really sunny and nice outside, took a few pictures. I got a really nice one of some old deer bones... during hunting season, someone must have gotten this deer and just abandoned the whole front half of it. Jason and I have kind of kept an eye on it all through winter when it was covered by snow or ice and now with spring it's pretty much bleached out entirely.

More birthday cards today. I'm a little surprised at how excited I am for this.

So, WARNING: Clicking "read more" will take you to a picture of the bones! If you've got a problem with that kind of thing, it's probably best not to look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!