Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emphasis on the 'stress' part this week.

We could really stand to have some good luck come our way right now. We could use any good vibes y'all feel like sending. My job isn't giving me the hours I need, I haven't found a lot of other good employment leads locally, Jason's job is cutting basically anyone hourly's hours at work... We finally got his car taken to a shop and we're going to pick that up and pay tomorrow... oh, let me count the ways in which we could use some good vibes.

I've got some really nice pictures from a walk I took Tuesday, but I haven't gotten around to getting them onto the computer yet. When I do, I'll put a couple up here. It was a really pretty day!

Trying to kind of focus on the good stuff right now.

Here's hoping "We think we can" turns into something tangible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!