Sunday, January 10, 2010

A walk in the country

It was very sunny and got up to 16 degrees so far today, so Jason and I took a walk, and I took some pictures! Jason is currently making us stir fry for lunch, so I for one am excited! I've cooked  dinner for the last couple of days... Pasta with veggies, shrimp, and pesto was a hit as well as using the last of our spicy chili and some tomatoes in a can to make kind of a southwestern tomato-sauce for yet more pasta and veggies. We're trying to eat more veggies! As well as more fruit.

But, let's be honest with ourselves, gentle readers, you're not here to listen to me ramble about vegetables and pasta. On to walk-pictures!




 
 




 

1 comment:

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!