Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Steadfast Procrastination

I need to do the following things: Load up the presents into the car, dust the inside of the car, pack my clothing + supplies for the next few days at my parents' house, eat something more filling than cheese, finish the Christmas cards I am sending out today...

It kind of goes on like that. So far I'm most of the way through Christmas cards and have begun to seriously consider dusting.

Clearly, I am the best stay at home wife ever.

The cat decided that one of her fuzzball toys needed to be shredded so there are tiny bits of what used to be cotton all over the house. She is watching me with this smug little 'I know you'll pick up after me, bwa ha ha' face.

...

I guess I should go pick up after the cat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!