Friday, December 11, 2009

I love the whole world and its craziness

So, an update:

I don't have a job right now. Haven't had one since November 20th. Walmart went on a hiring freeze. Jason asked about it and it was probably literally the day after my interview. So... boo.

I've applied to a few jobs, had a couple of interviews. I interviewed with Pepsi Midamerica on Monday, haven't heard anything back yet. I did a teller test for a bank that I know I passed, but I don't know any updates yet other than that.

So mostly I hang around the house cooking too much cranberry sauce, doing the dishes, and spinning in circles singing songs I love way too loud.

So, please keep me in your thoughts while I look for a job, but don't worry about my mood. For the moment, we're lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!