Friday, June 12, 2009

I am so bad at this

Trying to pack mostly everything tonight... so that I can spend tomorrow and Sunday working on cleaning up the apartment a little and getting a few things in order to make it easier on Jason. Thinking about taking a bath, actually.

Okay:

I need enough outfits that can mix and match that are appropriately "business casual", if not dressier than that. I have: seven outfits, roughly, possibly eight. Dresses, skirts, pants w/shirts. Have picked out jewelry to accompany them, must pick out shoes as well. Luckily I am throwing away about half of my shoes (I have some really, really old shoes).

I need "lounging" clothes for when I'm not training. I have: a whole bunch of shirts, couple pairs of comfy jeans, black capri lounge pants, brown shorts, could probably use one more set of pj's, otherwise good. Lots of random shirts to wear, also good.

Both of my bathing suits, just in case. There is a pool. Need to wash the brand new towels I got, however.

Let's see... whole bunch of cosmetic-type stuff: makeup remover, makeup, face wash, etc... all that stuff except for toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner, but that waits until Monday.

Remaining to pack: Shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, sketchbooks, book on the Spanish Flu epidemic, at least two fiction books, Bible, journal. Shoes. ...

I'll remember whatever it is eventually.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is "book on Spanish flu pandemic" - sounds interesting!

    Don't worry if you forget something - there's always a Wal-Mart nearby!

    Good luck with training!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!