Thursday, June 11, 2009

Attempting

I am staying here, just me and the cat. Jason's in SC with his family... what's kind of sad is that less than twenty hours separate me leaving for Macomb and him returning from SC. I don't know how long we will go without seeing each other.

Today is my second-to-last day at Walmart, although I am still deciding on whether or not to just fill out the paperwork today and be done with it. I have things I need to do. Then again, I DO have all of Sunday now when I wasn't sure I did before.

I'm going to drive to McLean Monday night... I start my job in Carbondale, filling out paperwork, on Monday... that ends at 6:15 PM. My training starts Tuesday in Macomb, at 9 AM. Macomb is a five-hour drive from Carbondale, but two hours from McLean. So the idea here is to make a four-hour trip to McLean at night, collapse into bed, sleep, get up early, drive to Macomb to make it to the training facility by 9.

This way I don't have to be on the road at 4 AM to make it there on time.

Check into my hotel Tuesday night when I get out of work, get all my stuff settled. Go for a swim.

I think I've got it all planned out fairly well...

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!