Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Senior Show

To whom it may concern:

The Senior Art Show (which I am required to take part in and which counts as my thesis show) is the weekend of graduation. The Glove Factory gallery will be open to the public from 12 noon to 4 PM Thursday, May 8 and Friday, May 9. There is a reception Sunday after the graduation ceremony, but I'm not going to be in the ceremony itself so I don't know how all that will work out.

If you want to come see the pieces, you are more than welcome! I will, of course, be willing to show any visitors I get basically everything I've been working on this year.

2 comments:

  1. Do you want all of us to come?

    I really want to, but I don't think we'll be able to make it that weekend (unless you really, really want us to, in which case we'll figure something out). We'll definitely make something during the summer if you have it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really?

    I'd rather people come over the summer some weekend, but I thought I'd put this info out there, basically, in case anyone DID want to come. But I'd prefer summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round - please leave your thoughts and I'll make it my goal to answer!